Website Manager - Shopify
- Maintain and update our Shopify website (shop.caim.org), ensuring that content is accurate, timely and engaging
- Manage products on the backend of Shopify and in Printful, ensuring prices and profits are set correctly
- Collaborate with our Graphic Designer to create and publish new products
- Monitor website analytics and use data to inform content strategy and website design decisions
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the website, working with outside vendors if necessary
- Collaborate with our Webflow Website Manager and tech team to ensure designs and flows are seamless across all sites (caim.org, shop.caim.org, app.caim.org)
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- You’re passionate about animal welfare and the mission of Caim
- You have a strong understanding of design principles
- You’re confident using Shopify
- You’re confident using Printful, or you have the ability to quickly learn how to use it so you can push designs from Printful to Shopify
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation. Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.