- You’ll develop a deep understanding about Caim, what we're trying to accomplish, the needs of our stakeholders and of the broader animal welfare sector
- You'll be responsible for establishing new relationships with shelters and rescues in an assigned region (region assigned based on where you're located) through a combination of cold calling, email outreach, following up on referrals, etc.
- You'll help to onboard new rescue partners and get their account initially set up
- You'll do a handover to an Account Manager who will take over ownership of the relationship
- You'll communicate feedback from prospective rescue partners to our tech team to ensure that our product roadmap is driven by the needs and wants of our partners
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- Passionate about animal welfare and the mission of Caim
- Exceptional English verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role (one that's account management or business development is a plus, but we're open to considering those in other customer facing roles such as food service, hospitality, retail, etc.)
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation. Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.