- Develop a deep understanding about Caim, what we're trying to accomplish and the needs of our stakeholders so you can identify which types grants would be relevant for us
- Research and identify potential grant opportunities from private and public sources using tools such as GrantStation
- Put your research together in a cohesive format that allows other members of the organization to quickly browse and filter through grants
- Build out a calendar of recommended grants we should apply for with their deadlines and level of priority
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- Experience with grant research a plus, but not required
- Comfortable using GrantStation, or willingness to learn how to use it for your research
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation. Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.