- You'll build a list of potential corporate sponsors through web research and networking
- You'll reach out to potential sponsors and work to secure donations
- You'll work closely with the marketing team and sponsors to define any agreed partner marketing activities
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- Exceptional English verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships
- Experience in fundraising and/or sales a plus
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation. Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.