- Develop a deep understanding about Caim, what we're trying to accomplish and the needs of all users on our multi-sided platform in order to identify improvement areas
- Work with our Founder and Technology Advisor to build out the engineering team which includes recruiting, onboarding and managing tech focused volunteers
- Act as the go-between for our Technology Advisor and other teams, communicating our product roadmap and our Advisor's recommendations to the broader team while also ensuring everyone's feedback is taken into consideration while building new features
- Support our engineers while they build and roll out new features within the platform
- Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, operations, and support)
- Maintain system functionality through rigorous testing, identifying ways to improve efficiency and productivity, and providing maintenance and support activities for all existing solutions
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
*Please do not apply if you are not confident working with all of these.Apply now
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation. Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.